- Do video games lead to violence?
- Kourtney Kardashian Reveals She Weighs 98 Lbs.—Just 36 More Than 8-Year-Old Son Mason
- Francia Raisa Says She ‘Couldn’t Move for 2 Months’ After Giving Selena Gomez Her Kidney
- The One Thing You Can Do to Feel More Confident About Your Body, According to Plus-Size Model Tabria Majors
- The Surprising Secrets to Living Longer—And Better
- Two-Month-Old Baby Allegedly Suffers 35 Broken Bones; Foster Father Charged
- Ready for your golden years?
- Do you know what an IUD is? Many don’t
- Tots inseparable at orphanage, then one got adopted
- Should dating apps have HIV filters?
ABOUT DQS Healthcare Group
In a combined 150 years of clinical and experience our therapists here at DQS Healthcare Group have worked with thousands of men and women who want to learn how to cope with current conditions, make quality of life improvements, change relationships, alter behaviors and in general feel better about themselves. It is our goal to help you better understand yourself and accurately clarify what you wish for.
YOUR CONFIDENTIALITY IS SECURE
Everything you say in your session with one of our therapist and counselors is completely confidential. Confidentiality is your right. Information cannot be release to any person, organization or establishment unless they sign an authorization form or we receive a court order. All communications are conducted in a private setting and held in strict confidence. The doctor-patient relationship is unique in that confidentiality and empathy are an absolute part of the process.
ALL MAJOR MEDICAL INSURANCE ACCEPTED.
HELP IS JUST A PHONE CALL AWAY (888) 657-2343.
PRIVATE, IN-PERSON THERAPY SESSIONS ARE AVAILABLE FOR INDIVIDUALS AND FAMILIES LIVING IN SOUTHEASTERN VIRGINIA OR SURROUNDING REGIONS.
CONFIDENTIAL TELEPHONE / VIDEO COUNSELING IS AVAILABLE for individuals living anywhere in the United States, Canada, the Caribbean and in certain parts of Europe. For further information please CLICK HERE.
VISIT US ON THE WEB: www.Virginiatherapist.com